Product support for current Outpost users ends December 15, 2021
Please click here for more details.
- Create an Outpost hosted mailbox. This will create a new TeamOutpost.com email address for use below.
- Once that mailbox is set up, you will go to your Office 365 distribution list settings and add that new address to your distribution list.
- Accept the distribution list invitation in Outpost
- Change the “Send from” address for the new Outpost mailbox
Go the the mailbox settings in Outpost > click the display email address
field > choose option “Send from another email address”
- Type your original distribution list email here
- Send test message
- If you do receive the test message, then everything is good to go
- If test message is not received, let us know so that we can troubleshoot further
Once this mailbox is set up, add the rest of your team members so you can
effectively evaluate Outpost as a collaborative shared inbox.
Once ready, remove individual team members from the distribution list except the
TeamOutpost email address
Have any questions? Contact us for help getting set up.