Once you've created a mailbox in Outpost, you can update its name and assigned users any time. Any account owner or administrator can edit a mailbox.
Note: Once a mailbox is created, you can't change the email address connected to it.
- At the upper right hand corner of your window, click on the profile menu:
- Click Mailboxes:
- Locate the mailbox you'd like to edit. Click on its preview card to open the mailbox settings:
- You can edit all the areas marked with arrows below:
Note: For the Send Mail As field, think about the name you'd like your customers to see when they receive emails from you - such as your company name, or a department name.
- Click Save Changes:
More on mailboxes:
- Deleting a mailbox
- Adding a mailbox connected to a Gmail address
- Adding a mailbox connected to an Office 365 email address
- Forwarding email to Outpost
- Creating a new email address through Outpost