Product support for current Outpost users ends December 15, 2021
Please click here for more details.
You can cancel a pending user invitation any time within its 14-day active period.
Once you've sent a user invitation, it's available for the user to accept for 7 days. After that, the invitation is expired, but can still be re-sent from Outpost for an additional 7 days. After that 14-day period, the invitation will be deleted automatically from your Outpost account.
- At the upper-right corner of your window, click the Profile menu:
- In the drop down menu, click Users:
- On the Users page, locate the invitation you'd like to cancel. You'll see an indicator that the invitation has not yet been accepted, as shown below:
- Click on the user to open the pending invitation. To cancel it, click the Delete link in the upper right corner:
- On the confirmation screen that appears, click Delete Invitation:
Note: Once you've deleted an invitation, you can always send a new invitation to the same email address in future.
More on adding and managing users: