Once you've created a template in your Outpost account, it can be updated any time by any user in your account.
Interested in some creative ways to use templates? See Tips for using Templates.
- To access the Templates page, click the Profile menu in the upper-right corner of the window:
- In the drop down menu, click Templates:
- On the Templates page, use the sidebar menu to narrow your view to a specific mailbox, or select All mailboxes to see templates created for all of your mailboxes:
- Click on the preview card for the template you'd like to update:
- Click the Edit button on the template:
- Update the mailbox assignment, if needed:
- Update the text and formatting as needed, and click Save & Close: