Product support for current Outpost users ends December 15, 2021
Please click here for more details.
In this article:
Opening the contacts display
Your contacts list can be viewed by clicking on the Contacts icon in the Mail view.
The contacts display shows all contacts saved in your Outpost account.
Adding a contact
- Click on New contact to add a new contact entry to your contacts list.
- The contact entry form opens, allowing you to enter contact details
- Enter the contact details, then click Save
Editing a contact
- Click on the contact in the contact list that you wish to edit. This will bring up the contact editor.
- Click Edit.
- Once the edits have been made, click Save.
Deleting a contact
Note: Only Administrators can delete contacts.
- Click on the contact in the contact list that you wish to delete. This will bring up the contact editor.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes, Delete