Product support for current Outpost users ends December 15, 2021
Please click here for more details.
Once you send a user invitation, it will be available to accept for 7 days. If it hasn't been accepted in that time, you'll have an additional 7 days to re-send it, for a total of 14 days.
After 14 days, the invitation will be deleted automatically in your Outpost account. At that point, you can send a new invitation to the same email address.
To re-send a pending invitation:
- At the upper right corner of your window, click the on Settings icon:
- In the sidebar of the Settings page, click Users:
- On the Users page, locate the user who needs their invitation re-sent. You'll see an indicator that the invitation has not yet been accepted, as shown below:
- Click on the user to open the user's account screen. At the bottom, click on Re-Send Invitation:
Note: A link to the invitation appears above this button. As an alternative, you can copy this link and paste it into an instant messaging or text application to re-send it.
- After clicking Re-Send Invitation, you'll have the option to type in a new message to the user. Click Send Invitation:
More on adding and managing users: